Why Testoper Hackathon?
Testoper Hackathon is the high-profile two days program for building ecosystems of innovation, entrepreneurship, intrapreneurship for accelerating its impact at scale. It gathers enterprises, government, academics, and individuals for learning ideas together, building real-world solutions, showcasing the latest research, innovation, ideas, and results in the area of the future Intelligent Automation. It will provide a platform for innovators, intrapreneurs, and entrepreneurs to learn ideas together, form teams, build solutions to solve real-world challenges, and launch startups.
Who should attend Testoper Hackathon?
- The aspiring entrepreneurs who want to pitch ideas, network, team up, learn, develop MVP, present, win, and start their startup.
- The early-stage companies to showcase innovation, get exposure to like-minded experts, entrepreneurs, customers, and investors.
- The enterprises, government, and academics are passionate about innovation and intrapreneurship seeking partners and alliances.
- The industry experts, thought leaders, scientists, visionaries, forward thinkers, and inspiring speakers to share experiences.
- And the judges, mentors, and investors to support and explore joint ventures, strategic alliances, and collaborative partnerships.
Being fast is all about transformation, and success is all about welcoming it. Join our next Testoper Codeathon program at https://testoper.eventbrite.com to become the entrepreneur.