Testoper Intelligent Automation Codeathon
Why Testoper Codeathon?
The Testoper Codeathon is a deep dive coding program delivered by the collaborative engagement of community experts for the community members who are dedicated and inspired to play the role of an expert in future innovation. This program is free; however, admission is by registration only. To enjoy the benefits, reserve your spot today, while limited seats are available at https://testopercodeathon.eventbrite.com
As a prerequisite, it is expected you to know the necessary basic programming skills. Even if you do not know, No WORRIES! You will learn it together with the community. For only registered attendees, we will create a separate Beginners Track to get you up to the speed.
The program will start with training on cloud and DevOps technologies, which is the foundation of next-generation technologies such as Data Science, AI, and ML. Then the program will focus on Intelligent Automation Track, and its goal is to develop hands-on experience to become a Data Analyst, Data Engineer, Data scientist, and AI/ML intelligent automation expert. It will build the foundation for future innovation in this subject within your company as an Intrapreneur and an Entrepreneur.
Who should attend Testoper Codeathon?
- Architects, designers, and developers to learn test automation and operations skills in the world of agile to become the expert
- Testers and operations experts for developing skills to advance career in the automation and intelligent automation space
- The individuals who are hungry to stand out of the crowd and passionate about innovation in everything they do
- The individuals who are determined to make a difference at work as an -Intrapreneur delivering continuous improvement, and innovation
- And, for individuals to connect, develop, launch, and advance their Entrepreneur dreams into reality
Why encourage your Employer to sponsor Technical Testoper ticket?
Alternatively, you may ask your Employer to Sponsor the whole event. Please see the other sponsorship tickets. Three simple ways:
1. Ask – A simple request is usually all it takes.
2. Stress the benefits – Additional skills training will make you a more productive employee. Be very specific – perhaps you’ll be able to help create software that will automate a business process, improve productivity and efficiency, and deliver and operate high-quality products
3. Articulate value versus cost – Your Employer will be pleased to know that the actual program cost is free, and they’re hard to beat!
About Testoper Community:
Testoper, first of its kind, is the intelligent automation community that enables creative talent to accelerate the pace of innovation for delivering and operating high-quality products. We are the non-profit developer community, passionate about automation as a sport, help advance testing and operations skills through continuous learning. As a result, we empower individuals in enterprise, government, academics, and other organizations to create social impact and economic growth.We do this by our community programs for all individuals dedicated and inspired to play the role of an expert in future innovation. We provide a platform to connect, develop, launch, and advance an individual’s dreams into a reality. It is the place to be for all who is hungry to stand out from the crowd, dedicated to continuous learning, foster innovation at work as an Intrapreneur, and aspire to become an Entrepreneur.
Being fast is all about transformation, and success is all about welcoming it.
Join Testoper Codeathon to become an expert!